C-a 2 vim C-w C-w, :e 2021-04-04.gmi
It's so obvious but I'm still enjoying my back to raw text typing.
- C-a 2 stands for changing byobu for second window.
- vim for vim
- C-w and C-w for chaning internal window to file tree, where I choose proper filepath
- :e for vim new file, for this Gemlog entry...
Today I have read two interesting essays about raw text life -- I noted their addresses on my Tinylog. Two main conclusions are:
- Social media are too focussed on ad-hoc replies and emotions. This is opposite to looking for organised response and thoughts.
- It's important to learn how to use computers, not how to use Internet in the today way. It could be vital to know how to organise own way of life without commercial software and services. This lead to initiatives like rawtext.club (and other tilda like communities) where everybody can learn how to use ssh, plaintext protocols and how to create own way of using them. Do a new simple tools with other simple tools.
szczezuja.space CC BY-SA
@ Sun Apr 4 19:22:39 CEST 2021